Care & Maintenance
All of our windows and doors were designed with our customers in mind, which means cleaning them is really easy. Internorm’s developers have hidden as many parts as possible in the window frame and sash.
Invisible locking: The UPVC window KF500 is a top selling window. It has I-tec locking and is very secure with only a few parts showing, or protruding. There are no grooves and the UPVC is easy to maintain and clean. You will discover the surfaces are smooth and a pleasure to clean.
Concealed hardware: is standard with all of our windows. As a result, there is no interference when cleaning them, and they are hard-wearing and very low maintenance with no oily hardware and out of line coverings when you are cleaning them.
No Hardware Grooves: on our windows which means they can easily be wiped down with a cloth and made to look as good as new.
Design and closing elements: These are manufactured using high-quality materials which have rounded-off edges for easier cleaning.
Easy-to-care-for: surfaces aluminium coatings which are highly weather resistant and retain their colour outside as well as inside. The smooth surfaces are easy to wipe clean.
Permanently beautiful windows and doors Most of Internorm’s range of products is low-maintenance and easy to clean. You should regularly take care of your windows and doors to extend their life span and keep them looking beautiful.
We recommend the following Internorm products for the maintenance of your windows & doors, and to keep them in tip-top condition:
- UPVC surfaces
- Aluminium surfaces
Internorm products are generally low-maintenance and easy to clean. However, windows and doors should be regularly cared for. Your products will remain as good as new and you will extend their life span.
We recommend servicing your windows and doors at least once a year, therefore we are offering our service package which will include:
- All hardware parts will be checked for tight fitting and for wear and tear. If necessary, fixing screws will to be tightened or faulty parts will be replaced. (Additional charge may apply depending on the parts needed and product used).
- Gliding parts and movable hardware parts will be greased (acid free grease or oil).
- All hardware parts to be checked on entrance doors for tight fitting and wear and tear. Depending on need, tighten fixing screw or exchange faulty parts through qualified personnel. Main bolt and additional locking elements to be greased with hardware grease (Acid and resin free).
- Gasket profiles will be cleaned and greased to retain good functionality. Special care product for gaskets retains the pliability of the gasket and prevents it from becoming brittle prematurely. We will check all gasket profiles for damages and will replace for new if needed. (Additional charge may apply depending on the parts needed and product used).
- Windows and doors will be adjusted to make sure they are all fully functional, airtight, watertight and achieve a maximum performance.
Price: £350.00 excl. VAT.