Concept Folding 68 aluminium sliding folding door
Bringing the outside in
Answering the needs of contemporary architecture, the Concept Folding® 68 aluminium sliding folding door combines design, comfort and space efficiency. The wide range of possibilities to unfold numerous glass panes makes the borders between the interior and exterior literally dissappear.
The folding principle of this high quality bi-fold door allows you to combine thermal comfort and transparency, with the choice to open to the inside or the outside of the building. The bifolding door is available in every colour and finish. There is the possibility of having a different colour for the interior and the exterior, to perfectly match the building.
- Max. height vent 2500 mm
- Max. weight element 90 kg
- Rebate height 14 mm
- Min. Glass thickness 12 mm
- Max. Glass thickness 55 mm
- Thermal break Fibreglass reinforced polyamide strips
Thermal Performance and Safety
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness 9A (600 Pa)
- Wind load resistance C2 (800 Pa)
- Acoustic performance Rw (C; Ctr) = 35 (-1;-4) dB / 40 (-2;-4) dB, depending on glazing type dB
- Burglar resistance RC 2/WK 2
- Thermal insulation (Uf) 1,8 W/m²K
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems