Concept Folding 77 aluminium sliding folding door
Invite nature into your living or working space
Concept Folding® 77 combines high insulation and comfort with maximum transparency and aesthetics. The aluminium sliding folding door optimises your way of living by drawing the exterior into your home or office, whilst maintaining maximum usage of existing space.
This high performance bi-fold door offers different openings, both inward and outward, to meet all possible requirements. As well as the standard folding door, CF 77 can feature a main door principle, in which the first leaf is used as an entrance door without affecting the other folding leafs.
CF 77 sliding folding door is available in 4 different thresholds, from high performance to low and even a flush threshold, in order to perfectly match all comfort and aesthetic requirements. Additionally, the CF 77 bi-folding door can be combined with the CS systems for windows, doors and curtain walls.
CF 77 is available as a functional slim line sliding door, CF 77-SL. This variant features a slimmer visible profile width, an innovative and aesthetically pleasing aluminium sliding door.
- Max. height vent 3000 mm
- Max. width vent 1200 mm
- Max. weight element 120 kg
- Overall system depth frame 77 mm
- Overall system depth vent 77 mm
- Min. Glass thickness 6 mm
- Max. Glass thickness 63 mm
Thermal Performance and Safety
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness 6A (250 Pa)
- Wind load resistance B3 (1200 Pa)
- Acoustic performance Rw (C; Ctr) = 34 (-2;-5) dB / 45 (-1;-5) dB, depending on glazing type dB
- Thermal insulation (Uf) 2,25 W/m²K
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems