Concept Patio 155 aluminium sliding door
Sophistication for quality and insulation
Concept Patio® 155 is a premium insulating slide and lift-slide aluminium sliding door, designed to create maximum glazed areas, combined with increased comfort. The sliding door is compatible with the CS 86 series.
CP 155 sliding door can be upgraded to High Insulation (HI) in order to achieve even better insulation values, making the aluminium sliding door suitable for low energy buildings. A specific variant of CP 155 monorail has even achieved the Swiss Minergie® component label, the sustainability brand for new and refurbished buildings.
CP 155 is available with various opening options. A low threshold option is also available making it a suitable sliding door for building accessibility. An optional automatic opening can help ease of use.
The lift-slide sliding door allows the creation of glazed doors with extreme dimensions and weights of up to 400 kg. It also offers an aesthetic minimalist middle section. CP 155 sliding door can comply with burglar resistance class 2, offering a safe and secure solution.
- Min. Visible width T-profile 76 mm
- Visible width meeting section 115 mm
- Max. height vent 3000 mm
- Max. width vent 2700 mm
- Max. weight element 400 kg
- Overall system depth vent 68 mm
- Rebate height 25 mm
- Min. Glass thickness 4 mm
- Max. Glass thickness 52 mm
Thermal Performance and Safety
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness 9A (600 Pa)
- Wind load resistance C4 (1600 Pa)
- Acoustic performance Rw (C; Ctr) = 35 (-2;-5) dB / 42 (-1;-3) dB, depending on glazing type dB
- Burglar resistance RC 2/WK 2
- Thermal insulation (Uf) 1,07 W/m²K
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems