Concept System 104 'High Insulating' aluminium window
Solution for low energy constructions
Concept System® 104 is an innovative inward opening aluminium window, designed to increase comfort and decrease energy consumption to a minimum. The extreme insulation levels (Uf down to 0.88 W/m²K) are achieved by a patented technology, in which insulation strips with increased stability are combined with special foam in a way that no extra manipulation is needed during the production of the window. This guarantees constant quality, making this window perfectly applicable for passive constructions.
Besides a high insulation level, air tightness is the most important factor determining a windows energy efficiency. For the CS 104 window a new set of specific gaskets have been developed to ensure an ultimate water- and air tightness of the window, making it theperfect window for extreme weather conditions such as coastal areas and high altitudes. The increased built-in depth (104mm) contributes to the strength and stability of the window allowing large dimensions, even with triple glazing.
The aluminium window perfectly matches the CS 104 door and is able to offer different levels of burglar resistance (class 2 and 3).
- Min. Visible width frame: inward opening 69 mm
- Min. Visible width vent: inward opening 48 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: inward opening 122 mm
- Min. Visible width frame: outward opening - mm
- Min. Visible width vent: outward opening - mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: outward opening - mm
- Min. Visible width T-profile 99 mm
- Max. height vent 2400 mm
- Max. width vent 1700 mm
- Max. weight element 130 kg
- Overall system depth frame 95 mm
- Overall system depth vent 104 mm
- Min. Glass thickness 24 mm
- Max. Glass thickness 65 mm
- Min. Glass thickness vent 24 mm
- Max. Glass thickness vent 65 mm
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness E900 (900 Pa)
- Wind load resistance C5 (2000 Pa)
- Burglar resistance RC 2/WK 2
- Thermal insulation (Uf) 0.88 W/m²K
Thermal Performance and Safety
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems