Concept System 24 ‘Steel Look’ aluminium window
Concept System® 24-SL is a thermally insulated outward opening aluminium window that combines ultra-slim design, stability and ease of production. The window’s slender exterior contours and specially designed glazing beads give it the look and feel of steel with the performance of aluminium.
This in combination with the excellent insulation level makes CS 24-SL not only suitable for new-build houses, but also for renovations of steel-framed windows, residential constructions, schools and utility buildings.
The standard outward opening types can be configured in numerous combinations. The aluminium window perfectly matches the CS 24-SL door system. A unique aspect is that this slim system can also comply with burglar resistance class 2, offering a safe and secure solution.
- Min. Visible width vent: inward opening - mm
- Min. Visible width frame: outward opening 19 mm
- Min. Visible width vent: outward opening 45 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: outward opening 50 mm
- Min. Visible width T-profile 13,9 mm
- Overall system depth frame 85 mm
- Overall system depth vent 85 mm
- Rebate height 14 mm
- Min. Glass thickness 17 mm
- Max. Glass thickness 29 mm
- Min. Glass thickness vent 17 mm
- Max. Glass thickness vent 29 mm
Thermal Performance and Safety
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness E750 (750 Pa)
- Wind load resistance C3 (1200 Pa)
- Burglar resistance WK 2
- Thermal insulation (Uf) 3,32 W/m²K
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems