Concept System 86 'High Insulated' aluminium window
Highly energy efficient
Concept System® 86-HI is a highly insulated inward opening aluminium window, which meets the highest requirements concerning safety and stability. The windows unique insulation concept not only ensures the extreme stability and elevated water- and air tightness, but also makes it perfectly suitable for triple glass applications.
The HI+ window variant can achieve an overall insulation value (Uf) of 1.0 W/m²K, making it one of the most energy-efficient windows available. CS 86 also achieved the Swiss Minergie® and Minergie-P® component label.
With regard to safety, the CS 86-HI window can comply with burglar resistance classes 2 and 3, offering an ultimate level of security.
With a variety of possible combinations, CS 86-Hi is also compatible with CS 86 doors, CP 155 sliding system and CF 77 folding doors, making CS 86 aluminium window extremely suitable for all building types.
Secured by Design option available
- Min. Visible width frame: inward opening 51 mm
- Min. Visible width vent: inward opening 35 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: inward opening 91 mm
- Min. Visible width frame: outward opening 21 mm
- Min. Visible width vent: outward opening 107 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: outward opening 107 mm
- Min. Visible width T-profile 76 mm
- Max. height vent 2400 mm
- Max. width vent 1700 mm
- Max. weight element 170 kg
- Overall system depth frame 77 mm
- Overall system depth vent 86 mm
- Rebate height 25 mm
- Min. Glass thickness 10 mm
- Max. Glass thickness 72 mm
- Min. Glass thickness vent 6 mm
- Max. Glass thickness vent 72 mm
Thermal Performance and Safety
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness 9A (600 Pa)
- Wind load resistance C4 (1600 Pa)
- Acoustic performance 44 (0;-2) dB
- Burglar resistance RC 2/WK 2, RC 3/WK 3
- Thermal insulation (Uf) 1.0 W/m²K
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems