Eco System 50 aluminium window
Where ecology meets economy
ES 50 is a well-insulated inward and outward opening aluminium window, that combines aesthetic design and energy efficiency at a moderate price. The window’s limited built-in depth allows its application in many constructions, even with reduced wall thicknesses.
As well as offering the standard functional finish, ES 50 offers special block profiles resembling wooden frames. The use of hidden fittings results in an elegant look as hinges are no longer visible.
The ES 50 window can comply with burglar resistance class 2, offering a safe and secure solution both for residential constructions and utility buildings.
Secured by Design option available
- Min. Visible width frame: inward opening 48 mm
- Min. Visible width vent: inward opening 30 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: inward opening 86 mm
- Min. Visible width frame: outward opening 21 mm
- Min. Visible width vent: outward opening 73 mm
- Min. Visible width frame-vent: outward opening 99,5 mm
- Min. Visible width T-profile 70 mm
- Max. height vent 2200 mm
- Max. width vent 1600 mm
- Max. weight element 120 kg
- Overall system depth frame 50 mm
- Overall system depth vent 59 mm
- Rebate height 22 mm
- Min. Glass thickness 12 mm
- Max. Glass thickness 32 mm
- Min. Glass thickness vent 4 mm
- Max. Glass thickness vent 32 mm
Thermal Performance and Safety
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness E750 (750 Pa)
- Wind load resistance C4 (1600 Pa)
- Burglar resistance WK 2
- Thermal insulation (Uf) 2,2 W/m²K
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems