- A safe and reliable track system. Tracks are zinc coated as a standard, but they also can be powder coated in almost any colour.
- Whole perimeter rubber sealing makes the door energy efficient.
- Tension spring system can be fitted on side, top or under the tracks. 4 spring system ensures safe and reliable operation.
- Ball bearing rollers. Nylon coated rollers guarantee longer service and quiet operation.
- Finger protection. Anti-pinching panels guerantee safe operation.
- Side hinges with an adjustable roller carrier ensure the most efficient performance.
- A convenient internal handle is located at the bottom corner and is very useful in case of manual operation.
- Double-Skinned 40mm thick PU insulated panels provides good thermal insulation.
- Standard panel heights - 500 and 610mm.
- Sections of this type can be used in the door up to 50 square metres.
- TLP FV door panels – anodized aluminium frames glazed with double acrylic glass comes as a standard
- Aluminium profiles can be painted any colour including metallic finish
- Optionally You can choose: acrylic, Anti-Scratch, tinted, matt, polycarbonate or safety glass.
- White, sandwich type bottom panel is standard for TLP FULL VIEW doors.
- Glazed or ‘sandwich’ filled bottom panel is optional.
- Aluminium profiles with thermal break significantly upgrade the insulation value of a panoramic sectional door panels.
- FV Thermo doors are produced up to 7 m wide, 6 m high, with standard double panes of acrylic glazing or double Anti-Scratch glazing.
- Concerning possible measurements of doors, glazed with double Safety Glass – consult the factory.
- TLT sectional doors are designed for premises that require intensive ventilation, such as underground garages and carparks.
- Alu-frame with perforated, galvanized and coated steel sheets provides required air flow.
- The number of the perforated panels, both in the door and side doors, could vary depending on the air flow requirements.
- RYTERNA provides the safest high speed spiral, roll-up, self-repairable, totally sealed, flexible high performance doors for food, pharmaceutical, industrial, freezer, cleanroom and sector's specialized applications
- RYTERNA specializes in designing and manufacturing large size special doors of various types.
- Sliding telescopic doors, sliding sectional doors, swing doors or direct drive overhead sectional doors could be used for closing largeopenings.
- Each case of each large door is unique, so the right type of door should be chosen to provide good thermal value, functionality and maintenance free operation.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems