New, slim façade design for almost frameless transparency
Achieving both regulation and deisign can be the hardest solution for architects, however the Schueco FWS 35 PD Panorama Design façade now bridges this divide between aesthetic and slimline requirements. A reduced face width of 35mm helps achieve a hormonic design look between building and window whilst upholding the key characteristics of passive house standard.
New prepared system components ensure a considerably faster fabrication process in the workshop. An optimised system for attachment to the building structure and the patented fixing system for pressure plates reduce interfaces and enable efficient and reliable installation, which is forgiving of tolerances.
The Schueco FWS 35 PD Panorama Design façade system is ideally suited to representative façade areas close to the ground of luxury residential and commercial projects.
- Passive house-certified system with new isolator technology for reliable fabrication: Uf values up to 0.88 W/(m²K)
- Two thermal insulation standards: HI and SI isolators available
- Triple glazing with a glass thickness of up to 50 mm can be installed
- Integration of the Schueco AWS window series with SchuecoTipTronic fitting
- Burglar resistance to RC 2 on demand
- System articles for transferring glass loads of up to 400 kg in the system
- Compliance with applicable glazing regulations, e.g. glass edge cover of 12 mm
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems