New Schueco FWS 50 mullion/transom façade combines simple fabrication with high energy efficiency to passive house standard
Efficiency and timing are key in any building time frame and customers and contractors require products that are of high quality but efficiently readily available. The Schueco Façade FWS 50 sets new standards of fabrication and energy efficiency. A system is thermally efficient and efficiently processed to meet any project schedule. The Schueco FWS 50 façade provides architects with a diverse range of design options – including the passive house-certified SI version – in the popular face widths.
Improvements on glazing supports mean that large faces can to support heavier units. A new cable guidance system now guarantees the metal fabricator the safe integration of electrical components in the mullion/transom façade.
- Passive house-certified SI system with new isolator technology: Uf values up to 0.70 W/(m²K)
- New HI isolator to passive house standard: Uf values of up to 0.90 W/(m²K)
- Complete solutions for the integration of Schueco BIPV systems
- New cable guidance system for simple, safe installation and commissioning of mechatronic components of up to 230 V AC:
- Rear cable channel on mullion enables the flexible installation of cable guides during installation or thereafter
- Additional components for the safe penetration of connection areas and panels
- Integration of Schueco AWS 114 as projected top-hung window or parallel-opening window: possibility of large automated window solutions incorporated in the building management system for standard and SHEVS applications
- Insert outer frame profiles for integration of the Schueco AWS window series with SchuecoTipTronic fitting
- Burglar resistance tested to RC 3
- New glazing supports for maximum weights and simple fabrication
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems