New Schueco FWS 60 mullion/transom façade combines simple fabrication with high energy efficiency to passive house standard Efficiency and timing are key in any building time frame and customers and contractors require products that are of high quality but efficiently readily available. The Schueco Façade FWS 50 sets new standards of fabrication and energy efficiency. A system is thermally efficient and efficiently processed to meet any project schedule.
The Schueco FWS 60 façade provides architects with a multitudes of different design options – including the passive house-certified SI version – in the popular face widths.
Improvements on glazing supports mean that large faces can support heavier units. A new cable guidance system now guarantees the metal fabricator the safe integration of electrical components in the mullion/transom façade.
- Passive house-certified SI system with new isolator technology: Uf values up to 0.70 W/(m²K)
- New HI isolator to passive house standard: Uf values of up to 0.90 W/(m²K)
- Complete solutions for the integration of Schueco BIPV systems
- New cable guidance system for simple, safe installation and commissioning of mechatronic components of up to 230 V AC:
- Rear cable channel on mullion enables the flexible installation of cable guides during installation or thereafter
- Additional components for the safe penetration of connection areas and panels
- Integration of Schueco AWS 114 as projected top-hung window or parallel-opening window: possibility of large automated window solutions incorporated in the building management system for standard and SHEVS applications
- Insert outer frame profiles for integration of the Schueco AWS window series with SchuecoTipTronic fitting
- Burglar resistance tested to RC 3
- New glazing supports for maximum weights and simple fabrication
New generation of classic and floor-to-ceiling ribbon windows with a broad range of applications – including maximum transparency, very narrow face widths and extremely high functionality
Over the last few years, continuously increasing demands on sound and thermal insulation have led to ever larger window profiles. And it seemed that the technical requirements were irreconcilable with an elegant, continuous frame system. Now, with the Schueco FWS 60 CV (Concealed Vent) façade system, Schueco has found a solution for ribbon windows, which combines extremely slimline face widths with the highest degree of functionality and optimum thermal insulation. The innovative system generates maximum transparency by merging the vent with the load-bearing structure: fixed fields and opening units are indistinguishable from the outside. Only on the inside do a flat slimline shadow gap and the window handle betray the opening units.
Two basic depths combined with the individually applicable attachment to building structure enable different possible uses with extremely simple installation: from classic, floor-to-ceiling ribbon windows to punched openings.
Schueco FWS 60 CV provides existing and new buildings with an elegant visual enhancement as well as excellent thermal insulation values.
Side-hung, turn / tilt and tilt-before-turn windows can also be produced for heavy glass weights using the SchuecoAvanTecSimplySmart fittings system with the new comfort fitting fully integrated in the profile.
- Uf value to 1.5 W/(m²K) including screw factor with 50 mm glass
- Ucw value of 0.84 W/(m²K) with a unit size of 1.2 m x 2.5 m, for example, with a Ug value of 0.7 W/(m²K)
- Slimline profiles with the same external appearance for vents and fixed fields
- Merging of the vent and load-bearing structure: no additional insert outer frame required
- Vent and outer frame flush-fitted with minimal shadow gap
- Side-hung, turn / tilt and tilt-before-turn windows can be created with SchuecoAvanTecSimplySmart fitting
- Can be used for classic, storey-height ribbon windows including spandrel safety barriers and punched openings
- RC 2 burglar resistance
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems