Passive house-certified aluminium window system for the most energy required building.
Prestigious in its own right, the Schueco Window AWS 112 IC (Insulation Cover) was the first aluminium window worldwide with the narrow face width of 120mm that meets the stringent criteria of passive house certification achieving a UW value of below 0.8. Its smooth profiles combine the benefits of an aluminium window with the body of a passive house window. Double insulated, it boosts impressive thermal insulation and achieves architects’ desires for efficiency and design.
- Uf value = 0.8W/(m²K) with 120mm face width: excellent thermal insulation for aluminium windows in accordance with the passive house certification standard
- Uw value = 0.75W/(m²K) for the entire aluminium window: can be achieved with triple glazing with a Ug value of 0.6W/(m²K) and a plastic spacer
- Insulated cover profile with fixing which is free from thermal bridging for optimised thermal insulation
- New vent frame design based on the block design: achieve narrow face widths combined with large areas of glass
- SchuecoTipTronic can be used for motorised fittings solutions
- Burglar resistance certified up to RC 3
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems