The pinnacle in Schueco products, comprised of a composite window with a high degree of integrated comfort and climate functions – the ideal complete package for window modernisation with a passive house certification
The Schueco AWS 120 CC.SI composite window together with an integrated Schueco Solar Shading built into the cavity of the product. It is a complete system for energy-efficient building solutions. It offers passive house-certified thermal insulation and solar shading that can be used in any weather. A solution for increased thermal efficiency and moderating G-value the AWS 120 CC.SI is the ideal product for a passive house. With a barely visible louvre blade stack when the Venetian blind is raised and no light penetrating at the sides when the Venetian blind is lowered, Schueco AWS 120 CC.SI meets high design requirements with its internal and external appearance. The rapid clip-on installation system of the concealed Venetian blind ensures reliable installation. As an option, demand-led, energy-efficient ventilation concepts can be implemented with an integrated Schueco ventilation system and the Schueco TipTronic fitting.
Addition to the product range: solar shading integrated in the fixed light If a normal opening function of the units is not required, the integration of the solar shading in fixed lights with inspection vents offers the most efficient solution. This simplified construction only allows for a maintenance and cleaning opening in the shape of the inspection vent, which normally remains locked. A leader in the window industry it comprises of excellent thermal performance, smart technology, regulated G -vlaue control and increased improvement on sound reduction.
- Innovative insulation concept with Uf values from 0.85W/(m²K) for outstanding, scalable thermal insulation with a passive house certification
- Installation of the Schueco composite Venetian blind with no thermal bridging: reduced heat transfer
- Integrated Schueco Solar Shading CCB, concealed installation
- Concealed blind guidance: no light penetration from the side
- Outer vent with structural glazing look also available
- New for the fixed light variant with inspection vent: flat rosette with design cover, available in profile surface finish on request
- SchuecoTipTronic also optionally available in a mechatronic version for composite vents
- Burglar resistance to RC 3
- Double centre gasket level and multi-pane principle: increased sound reduction up to 53dB, fixed light with inspection vent up to 56dB
- Space between panes with controlled ventilation: improved condensation reduction
- New: fixed light with inspection vent enables solar shading to be integrated for the first time
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems