The Schueco window systems with a basic depth of 90mm combine the benefits of aluminium with maximum thermal insulation for design-orientated, sustainable architecture.
In the basic depth of 90mm, Schueco offers a comprehensive modular window system, including new passive house certification. Its series Schueco AWS 90.SI+, Schueco AWS 90.SI+ Green and Schueco 90 BS.SI+, which feature maximum thermal insulation, represent a perfect combination of structural requirements with the greatest possible degree of architectural design freedom.
With the Schueco AWS 90 BS.SI+ series, the narrow face widths and concealed vents allow the realisation of sleek aluminium block window solutions in single and now double-vent designs. The overall depth of the window makes it possible to achieve passive house levels coupled with the correct glazing.
- Schueco Window AWS 90.SI+ Passive house certification due to improved thermal insulation of Uf ≤ 0,8W/(m²K)
- Insulation zone with foam-filled insulating bars optimised
- Large glass thicknesses can be used
- Schueco AWS 90 BS.SI+ with concealed vents and opaque look: slender face widths from 77mm
- Block windows now also in double-vent design
- Can be combined with SchuecoTipTronic
- SchuecoAvanTecSimplySmart concealed fittings system
- Burglar resistance available to RC 1 N, RC 2 and RC 3
- Series variants with maximum thermal insulation to passive house standard available:
- Block windows without visible vents
- Aluminium window system with “green” components: insulating bars, foam and glazing gasket with significant proportions of renewable raw materials; tested profile and insulating bar system as a series product – certification for bio-based products through TÜV quality seal DIN CERTCO
- Easy-access opening and double-vent units
Click on the link below to download related information.
- Facade Systems
- Sliding Systems