KS 430 UPVC/ALUMINIUM LIFT-SLIDING DOOR
The latest KS430 UPVC or UPVC/aluminium lift-sliding door design lightens up rooms and enlarges your home beyond its actual borders. The large-scale sliding element can be opened with no effort to give more space.This is a modern design and top-notch product with great thermal insulation of up to 0.64 W/m2k.
Thermal insulation (in W/m2K)
Uw as low as 0.64
Sound reduction (in dB)
up to 43
Test Certificate Available
- Large glazing perimeters admit more light through.
- Narrow sliding frames and frameless side elements.
- Soft/lift as standard for easy operation.
- Available in sizes up to 6500 x 2800 mm.
- Easy operation of sash weight up to 400 kg
- Low threshold of the glass fibre gives better stability.
- Savings in heating cost as it is energy efficient.
- Low threshold height provides no tripping hazard.
- Attractive colour choice for personal design demand.
- Toughened panes offer protection against injuries when glass is broken.
- Possible combination with all other Internorm window systems.
The thermal insulation of a window depends on the frame material, the glazing and the impermeability. The parameter is the U value – the lower the figure, the better the thermal insulation.
The soundproofing of a window depends on the frame material, the glazing and the joint permeability. The parameter is the dB value – the tighter a window closes, the better the insulation performance.
|Uw =||Thermal insulation of the window acc. to EN 10077-1 (calculated) or acc. to EN 12567-1 (tested) (is stated in watts per square metre kelvin = W/m2K); the following tables state this value per Internorm window system – with stainless alu or ISO spafers respectively|
|Ug =||Thermal insulation of the respective glazing|
|Rw =||Soundproofing of the window acc. to DIN EN 20140-3 (stated in decibel = dB)|
|Glass||Glass code||U g/R w||g %||ALU||ISO|
Click on the link below to download related information.
Bright, light-flooded rooms create space. Straight-lined shapes and modern design emphasise the architecture.
This building style exudes harmony and cosiness. Homely living comfort which radiates cosiness and support.
Art nouveau, traditional, classic houses and elegant estates describe this architectural style. A composition of timeless classic and elegance.
OUR PRODUCT LIST
- Entrance Doors
- OTHER PRODUCTS